Become a Partner
FHSSA has partners across the US and Africa. Each partnership is unique and defined by the strengths of the participating programs. For both the US and African partner, the partnership application process works the same.
4 Easy Steps to Becoming a Partner:
1. Contact FHSSA either by phone or email.This will help you clarify any uncertainties. You are welcome to contact one of our Program Partners in your area, as they can serve as a great resource to share the numerous benefits of partnering.
2. Review the Letter of Agreement and make certain you are comfortable with what you will be committing your organization to do.
3. Complete your FHSSA Partnership Application. This application is designed to help FHSSA choose the right partner for your organization based on services provided, type and size of organization, and other criteria in the application.
• Application for US Organizations
• Application for African Organizations
4. Return the Partnership Application to FHSSA by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 703-837-1233.
1731 King St, Ste. 300
Alexandria, VA 22314 USA
Once your application is received, FHSSA will contact you with next steps.